Bakery Oven & Proofer Applications
MBA & ES ELECTRIC STEAM BOILERS FOR THE BAKING INDUSTRY
Suitable for all baking-type ovens, decks and proof boxes that require efficient, high quality 100% steam.
These versatile generators are perfectly sized for almost any baking equipment requiring steam for low or high pressure applications. Each unit is complete with standard automatic features including pressure and liquid level controllers, ASME Code pressure vessel, safety valve and gauge glass. Each unit fully tested under power. Each one must meet and pass Sussman's rigid quality control inspection before it is shipped.
Sussman Electric Boilers - Perfect for all baking and proofing of crusted bread and rolls.
Available in under-oven or freestanding design.
- Safe easy-to-use heat source. No on-site products of combustion. Can be operated by in- house staff.
- Easy, quick to install, requiring only a water feed connection and electrical hookup
- Applications are perfect for revolving, single or multiple deck, convection and proofing box-type ovens.
- Steam ready for use in under 10 minutes. We're ready when you are.
- Built to Section I of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Codes - UL listed and CSA certified.
- LONG LIFE HEATING ELEMENTS
Industrial grade, diameter Stainless Steel heating elements equipped with one piece resistance welded terminations for added life and safety.
- OPERATING PRESSURE CONTROL
Resets automatically to maintain preset pressure within steam generator.
- LOW WATER CUT-OFF/LEVEL CONTROL
Automatically maintains proper and safe water level in steam generator.
- WATER LEVEL SIGHT GLASS
Allows constant observation of water level while steam generator is in operation. Complete with valves.
- INTEGRAL POWER CONTACTORS
Magnetic contactors for energizing the heating elements. Integrally mounted in the control unit.
- ENERGY SAVINGS AND MINIMUM MAINTENANCE
Generator has thick fibrous glass insulation to minimize heat loss, maximize energy savings.
- EASY CONTROL MAINTENANCE
All control panels and components are easily accessible. Fully-louvered openings avoid component heat buildup.
- SERVICE VALVES
Facilitates emptying the generator pressure vessel and MM 150 water column piping during blowdown/draining.
MEETING CODE REQUIREMENTS
- Pressure vessel rated at 100 PSIG to ASME Section I. Vessel National Board Registered.
- All electrical construction conforms to NEC requirements.
- UL Listed. CSA Certified
- STEAM SAFETY VALVE
ASME Code Safety Valve automatically opens to reduce pressure should excessive steam cause pressure buildup.
- STEAM PRESSURE GAUGE
Allows visual observation of steam pressure over full range.
- MANUAL RESET PRESSURE CONTROL
Provides high limit pressure cutoff with manual reset.
STANDARD OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
A complete complement of optional equipment for ES and other Sussman steam boilers is described in Sussman Product Sheet OES. Options covered are water feed systems, condensate return systems, auxiliary low-water cut-off controls, progressive sequencers, automatic blowdown systems, blowdown separators and transformers.
NOTE: Boilers are trimmed standard at 15PSIG for low pressure operation. Specify if higher trim is required.